WHO ARE WE?
We are Limited Liability Company “Forus Grupa” SIA, registration number 40003229283, registered office: Prūšu iela 7, Riga, LV-1057 (hereinafter referred to as – Forus Grupa).
Our company is a part of Estonian Forus Group.
We offer security services, including mobile security, electronic and technical security solutions.
In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Regulation – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as – the Regulation), a company may be considered a processor in the meaning of the Regulation with regard to certain data processing operations performed by the respective company while providing services under a contract.
You may contact our data protection specialist by writing an e-mail to: email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
You may need to provide the following information to us:
- When calling us on the phone, via e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to only provide as much information as required to provide our services to you or to submit a question/advice/comment regarding our company website or services.
- Completion of forms at www.forussecurity.lv (our website, for instance, to contact us.
- Application for work with us. This type of provision of information enables you to submit your CV, cover letter, name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. The CV must include information on your employment history (acquired speciality, employers, positions, relevant awards, etc.). We advise you not to disclose confidential personal data, while using your user application (for instance, sex, age, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data.
- CORPORATE rental. The customers provide information that may include contact data of their employees; name, e-mail of the contact person; company address; telephone number and payment details for settlements.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect and summarise information to provide and ensure appropriate services to you, improve our website and hire personnel.
We will use this information:
- To enter your company as a customer in our systems;
- To contact you regarding projects implemented by our company;
- To develop a candidate profile of potential employees;
- To administer and improve our website and internal operations, including problem prevention;
- To perform data analysis, testing, research for statistical and surveying purposes;
- As part of our effort in keeping our company website safe;
- To provide information on company products and services that you have subscribed for or received.
Legal basis for your personal data processing is as follows:
- Processing that is required to perform the contract that you have concluded with Forus Grupa, or to implement measures at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract;
- Processing that is required to meet the legal liabilities that Forus Grupa is bound by;
- Processing that is required for the benefit of those legitimate interests that our company implements when making an offer regarding our services to you prior to the conclusion of a contract, provided that these interests are not in breach of your interests, basic rights or freedoms that require the protection of your information.
WHO DO WE, POTENTIALLY, SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We may, potentially, share your information with the business partners selected by Forus Grupa, our suppliers and subcontractors with the purpose of providing the services of Forus Grupa to you. For instance, these business partners may include our web hosting service provider and our IT service providers. If the assessment of your credit rating is a condition for us to conclude a contract with you, we will share information WITH the credit rating agencies selected by us.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event where we purchase or sell a company or assets, we shall disclose your personal data to the potential buyer or seller of such company or assets.
- If we or all our assets are purchased by a third party, the information on our customers that is at our disposal will be among the transferrable assets.
- As a part of projects with other companies of Forus Group.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your personal data with any member of Forus Grupa group of companies.
- We may also share your information with selected third parties, including: business partners, suppliers and subcontractors in order to perform any contract concluded between you and your company.
The list of third parties that we share your data with and the purposes of such sharing are indicated below:
|No||Signature of the third party||Purpose|
|1||Other companies of our group||To enable us to effectively conduct our business and provide services to you in accordance with the provisions of the contracts concluded between us|
|2||Subcontractors||To enable us to effectively conduct our business and provide services to you in accordance with the provisions of the contracts concluded between us|
|3||Cloud service providers||To save information at the disposal of the company on our legitimate business objectives|
|4||IT backup providers||To maintain information for the purposes of pursuing our legitimate business objectives|
|5||Archiving companies||To help us effectively conduct our business for the purposes of pursuing our legitimate business objectives|
|6||IT service providers||To store data related to IT safety and service issues and our legitimate business objectives|
|7||E-mailing service providers||To help us effectively conduct our business for the purposes of pursuing our legitimate business objectives|
|8||Internal customer database||To launch our internal data base in order to provide service in accordance with the provisions of the contract between you and our company for the purposes of legitimate business objectives|
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
The time period during which we store your information depends on the type of information and objectives that we use the information for. We shall store your information for no longer than required or permitted.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
We do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO INFORMATION?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access information about you that is in the possession of Forus Grupa;
- The right to request that we immediately correct information about you that is not correct;
- The right of deletion of any information by us that we possess under the circumstances, where we no longer need to store the information to use our services, or if you have withdrawn your consent to processing;
- The right to object to the processing of information about you by Forus Grupa, for instance, processing for profiling or direct sales purposes;
- The right to request Forus Grupa to submit your information to you in portable form or, if technically possible, to request Forus Grupa to transfer such information to another service provider under the condition that no information related to other persons shall be disclosed as a result;
- The right to request limiting of your information processing.
If the processing of our information is based on your consent to such processing, you are entitled to withdraw such consent at any time, however, all processing that we have performed before you have withdrawn your consent, shall be legitimate.
You may use any of your rights as a data subject by sending the request to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that, as a result of data processing performed by our company, your rights as a data subject have been violated, you may submit a complaint at the Data State Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv)
When you become our customer, your information processing and/or communication of the team selected by you with us will become an integral provision of the contract, because we require certain information to provide appropriate services to you (for instance, contact information).
Under these conditions, if you do not wish for us to process your information, our company will be unable to provide services to you.
This statement was last updated on 26 May 2023.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You may contact us on the phone: +371 67803330 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.